H.O.W. (OAHOW) is a movement within Overeaters Anonymous whose basic principle is that abstinence is the only means to freedom from compulsive overeating and the beginning of a spiritual life. The HOW acronym stands for Honesty, Openmindedness, Willingness.
✦ Note: Our phone meeting service changes our phone numbers periodically, so this list is regularly changing. Check back for updates.
Day Time Phone Number Pin Number
Sunday 3:00 pm (ET) 559-726-1300 301672#
Monday 8:00 pm (ET) 646-307-1300 121208#
Tuesday 12:30 pm (ET) 559-726-1300 301672#
Wednesday 8:00 pm (ET) 605-475-5950 12128#
Thursday 7:00 pm (ET) 626-677-3000 12128#
Friday 8:00 pm (ET) 646-307-1300 12128#
VSB Member Survey
- Please take the time to fill out this survey. The purpose is to help establish communication with our members and meetings. Your VSB wants to have ongoing communication with you. We hope this will help us to focus the VSB efforts on the highest priority needs of our meetings and members and to generate interest and stimulate service.
- You don't have to answser any question that you don't want to.
- Please be assured that this is an anonymous survey.
- The survey closes at the end of May so please have your responses in by then.
VSB "We Care List"
The Virtual Service Board (VSB) for the OA/HOW Two-Hour Format Phone Meeting maintains a multi-meeting We Care List. This list is not compiled from individual meeting lists. It is a separate list that only includes members who have requested inclusion. If you would like to be included on the VSB We Care List for the two-hour OA/HOW format meetings, please follow the link below to enter your information. You can then receive a copy of the list by e-mailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Ann O. at (715) 779-5348 Central time.
Virtual Service Board
The next Virtual Service Board Meeting will be held May 13, 2014 at 7:00 PM Eastern Time. All are welcome to attend and contribute, although only meeting representatives vote. There is a relatively new phone number for this meeting. Please call (559) 726-1300 and use access code 701930# to join the meeting.
Overeaters Anonymous (OA) is a Fellowship of individuals who, through shared experience and mutual support are recovering from compulsive overeating. We welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively. Our primary purpose is to abstain from compulsive overeating and to carry this message of recovery to those who still suffer.
- This web site was created to support the OA HOW virtual phone meetings. While this web site is shared by several meetings, each meeting is a separate entity. This site is maintained by the Virtual Service Board for the OA HOW two hour format phone meetings.
If you have any questions, updates, or corrections for the web site please contact our current web manager Alyson H. from NY, at email@example.com. She will check this e-mail weekly and make updates to the webpage weekly. (3/2/13)
If you have any questions or concerns about OAHOW phone meetings in general please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. =========================================================================================